Δευτέρα 1 Αυγούστου 2011

"Desperate" Quotes

Julie: When was the last time you had sex?
[Susan stops what she is doing]
Julie: Are you mad that I asked?
Susan: No, I'm just trying to remember.


Yao Lin: I don't like lies. 
Gabrielle: Yeah, well I don't like your ironing. So there.


Sister Mary: "Money can't buy happiness."
Gabrielle: "Well, sure it can. That's just a lie we tell poor people to keep 'em from rioting



Susan: There's a good explanation for this, your father broke up with Edie last night.
Julie: You had sex with him the night he broke up with Edie.
Susan: I said it was a good explanation, not a great one.


Gaby: Why are all rich men such jerks?
Carlos: The same reason all beautiful women are bitches.



Edie: I don't trust friendly women.
Lynette: That's ok, they don't trust you either.


Gabrielle : 
Good friends avoid each other after being humiliated but great friends pretend nothing happened in the first place.


Gabrielle : 
He’s so self-centered he doesn’t even know how self-centered I am.


Mary Alice Young : 
We are all searching for someone. That special person who will provide us what's missing in our lives. Someone who can offer companionship or assistance or security. And sometimes if we search very hard, we can find someone who provides us with all three. Yes, we are all searching for someone. And if we can't find them, we can only pray they find us."


Susan Mayer :  
Can you just give me a second? I am asking God to kill me


Renee: 
You know what they say - Ugly plus money equals handsome!


Gabrielle :   
Oh for God's sakes, Bree, you're a woman, manipulate him. That's what we do!

Mary Alice Young :   

So we grow up and still we break the rules completely forgeting that if someone cathes us we will be punished.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου